Garage and Bake Sale Drop Off
Garage & Bake Sale
Friday July 21, 2017 - 4 pm - 7 pm
Saturday July 22, 2017 - 9 am - 1 pm
Ennismore Curling club & Parking Lot
We need your donations of saleable items and home baking.
We are asking all members (& friends) to donate saleable items and home baked goodies to this sale. This is a major fundraising event for the club. We appreciate all of your donations, but please be mindful of the list of items below and ensure that the items you bring meet the criteria set out in the ‘accept’ list.
We are accepting items that are in good saleable condition, and in working order such as:
· Small working appliances
· Small furniture (not large, heavy)
· Gardening/yard equipment
· Small tools
· Toys, trinkets
· Kitchen gadgets, dishes, glasses
· Boating supplies (but no lifejackets)
· Fishing gear, bikes, golf clubs, sporting items
We are NOT accepting:
· Clothing, footwear, hats
· Tires and items that are too heavy to lift easily
· TV’s, computers, printers
· Baby car seats, walkers, playpens, cribs, gates
· Gym weights, sports helmets, exercise equipment
· Life jackets
Drop off place & times:
· ECC Sunday July 16 - 10 am - 1 pm Monday July 17 - 9 am - 1 pm
Tuesday July 18 - 9 am - 1 pm Wednesday July 19 - 7 pm - 9 pm
Thursday July 20 - 9 am - 1 pm
· We’ll have someone at the club to accept your items and help you
· Baked items will be accepted on Friday July 21 at ECC or before the sale on Saturday July 22.
For further information call Marilyn Smith 292-7588 or Dianne Harris 292-6984
For Baked Goods Syrie Gardner 292-6855 or Cynthia Guerin 743-4498
Our success at this event depends on your involvement. Please donate your gently used ‘treasures’ and bake up a storm!